Terms & Conditions
- If you reserve space on our boat, we 100% guarantee you will dive, provided the port is open.
- A 25% deposit is required to book your diving and/or hotel reservation, which is due at the time the reservation is made. We accept cash, PayPal & bank transfer.
- The payment balance along with any additional charges are due on the last day of diving, IN CASH either in USD or in Mexican pesos.
- The 25% deposit is fully refundable with 2 weeks’ advanced cancellation notice. Cancellations made with less than 2 weeks’ notice will not be refunded.
- Deposits are forfeited for all other no-shows.
- We require 24 hour advance notice for cancellations and/or changes to your diving schedule. No show and/or failure to give sufficient notice will result in no refunds and you will be charged the full daily rate.
- Sickness no-shows: Unfortunately, it is not uncommon to become sick due to eating different foods, drinking non-bottled water, drinking too much alcohol, seasickness, and just getting too much sun. We want all our divers to enjoy themselves both below and above the water; however, if you become sick, we need 24 hours’ notice of any cancellation and/or changes to your dive schedule to avoid that you will be charged the full daily rate. All it takes is a phone call or a message.
- Although diving is a very safe sport, diving accidents can happen. In the unlikely event that you suffer a dive-related injury that requires medical attention and the medical team consider you to be unable to dive, you will receive a full refund for any prepaid dive days that you have not used.
- Missing the boat: If you are going to be late, please contact us on WhatsApp as soon as you realize you’re going to arrive late and we’ll either wait for you at the pier or tell you where to meet the boat if we have other divers waiting for their scheduled pick up. If we do not receive notice of your late arrival, we reserve the right to leave without you and you will be charged the full daily rate.
- While the weather and sea conditions in Cozumel are very good, there are times, especially in the winter months, when it can be windy and the sea is rough. If the port is closed to boats and we are unable to make the trip, you will receive a full refund or, if your schedule permits, we will change pre-paid dive days for any days missed due to the port being closed.
- If the weather is less than perfect but the port is open, you will be expected to respect your booking. In case you decide not to dive, we will not be able to refund you. We always carefully respect the port captain’s recommandations and put our customers’ safety first.
- Hurricanes: The hurricane season runs from June through October in the Caribbean, with the summer months being the most active. Hurricanes are an act of nature and as such beyond our control. We will do whatever we can to minimize the financial impact on our divers by re-scheduling trips and missed dive days; however, we cannot guarantee any refunds in the event of a catastrophic weather event such as a hurricane.
- If, for any reason, you decide not to make all the dives on any particular day we cannot provide a partial refund.
- All training courses are to be paid in full prior to the start of the training to reserve the instructor. If, for any reason, you decide not to complete the training, no refund will be made. If you require additional training to meet the minimum requirements, we reserve the right to charge for these additional days.
- During peak seasons, all hotels in Cozumel require 3 days’ advanced notice of any cancellation and/or changes to your arrival date to avoid having to charge you for one night’s stay. If you book the entire dive vacation package with us, please provide adequate notification of any change to your arrival date.
- SCUBA diving is considered an extreme sport and is usually not covered by regular travel insurance. We highly recommend you purchase dive insurance prior to your trip in case you suffer a diving accident. Better be safe than sorry.
- Diving is an outdoor activity and susceptible to weather conditions, which can change unexpectedly; therefore, we strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance as it is designed specifically to protect you against unforeseen events during your vacation.
+52 987 114 4970 (ENG)
+52 987 103 8916 (ESP)
++52 987 103 6299 (FR)